Re: [Question #132136]: Is it possible to recreate the manifest?

Description changed to:
Hey everyone,

I recently had to manually upload my full-signatures files to the target
server as duplicity was constantly timing out on that but forgot to
upload the .manifest. On the next backup run, duplicity deleted it,
figuring it wasn't authoritative on the backend (or something to that
effect).

Is there any way to recreate that .manifest file without having to do a
completely new full backup? extundelete failed me on this one..

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.