[Question #289074]: SHA1 hash mismatch while recovering backup

New question #289074 on Duplicity:

I am trying to recover a sizable backup that is stored in S3.  There are 1,200 volumes, and the restore process has failed at various points in the restoration process with an SHA1 hash mismatch (i.e. one time it fails on volume 512, the next time on volume 692).  If I manually download the problematic volume, the SHA1 hash is what it should be.  That implies to me that the download from S3 is terminating prematurely and causing the invalid SHA1 hash.

I have --num-retries set at 10, although I am working through duply, so I'm not 100% certain that that parameter is actually getting passed through to duplicity.

Any suggestions as to how to overcome this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Jon

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.