Re: [Question #289684]: duplicity URL & variable parsing (webDAV) in shell-script

edso posted a new comment:
On 01.04.2016 12:22, nomennominatur wrote:
> (d)
>> > make sure you use a recent duplicity. either 0.6.26 or the latest 0.7.x ..ede/duply.net
> Since I am on Ubuntu Server LTS 14.04, I am using duplicity 0.6.23, but as above, it works fine.

as backups are about data safety you might wanna check out the changelog
for duplicity. after 0.6.23 there were some major issues fixed, so if
you love your data use the latest greatest.

You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.