Re: [Question #289684]: duplicity URL & variable parsing (webDAV) in shell-script

nomennominatur posted a new comment:
I am hesitant to ask this rather newbie question in public ;-)

Which repository do I have to add to include the latest stable
duplicity?

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:’???’
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install duplicity’???’

Thank you again!

(I use the webdav only as tertiary off-site backup, but you are right,
of course: if one backs up, one should do it properly…)

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.