Re: [Question #360622]: duplicity does not end or print summary

On 24.08.2016 02:32, M Yudkowsky wrote:
> Question #360622 on Duplicity changed:
>
> M Yudkowsky gave more information on the question:
> After about another hour or so of nothing happening, the printout
> displayed -- showing an end time four hours previous to the actual time.
>
> On the one hand I'm happy that the program ran to completion, but I
> still consider this a bug of some nature.

what's the size of the manifest/signature file in the target? they're
probably quite huge for 2TB of data. it's probably the creation of those
what's taking so long after the backup itself is kind of finished
already.

can you try the latest release 0.7.10 and see if you can replicate the
behaviour?

You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.