Re: [Question #360622]: duplicity does not end or print summary

M Yudkowsky is still having a problem:
edso, thanks for your response.

1) I'm currently using duplicity 0.7.07.1. I will see if I can get
0.7.10 up and running.

2) The manifest/signature file is quite large; 11 GB to cover the 2.5
million files backed up:

-rw------- 1 root root 226M Aug 23 14:26 duplicity-full.20160818T005511Z.manifest
-rw------- 1 root root  11G Aug 23 14:26 duplicity-full-signatures.20160818T005511Z.sigtar.gz

However, note the timestamp on the files.  The last write was at 14:26,
but the program did not print a summary and exit until about 3 hours
later. I'd theorized that the system was performing some final action on
the file, and watched the timestamps, but nothing happened.

Perhaps some sanity check was in progress, one that read but did not
write to these files? That came to mind, but -v8 did not print any such
information.

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.