Re: [Merge] lp:~breunigs/duplicity/amazondrive into lp:duplicity

Good point wrt trademarks. I only ever skim over the legal stuff, because it is essentially incomprehensible to me anyway. I read through what I could find, though, and from my understanding:
- the app should not pretend to be from/endorsed Amazon if it is not. Only applies if the app uses one of Amazon's trademarks in its title.
- which logos/badges/etc may be used. Since ours for duplicity that is only text, it also does not apply.

Since it doesn't "cost" anything though, I removed all occurrences in the code except for user readable strings that refer to Amazon Drive. I also corrected the spelling.

cheers

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~breunigs/duplicity/amazondrive/+merge/309084
Your team duplicity-team is subscribed to branch lp:duplicity.