Re: [Question #631423]: Too many open files (again)

Kenneth Loafman proposed the following answer:
That bug applies only to runs made with --no-encryption and
--no-compression.  He's got gpg processes, so he's not running that way.

Also, that bug should only affect the memory use, some.

Really should try my settings.