Re: [Question #631423]: Too many open files (again)

Getting it to work is the major issue.  Making it work the way it should is
kinda nice.

When you do an *'lsof -p NNNN | wc -l*', where NNNN is duplicity's pid,
you're getting a low count?

Unless something is broken, you should only have 2-3 gpg tasks, no more.

Where exactly did you break.  Did you check lsof then?

What is your command line?