Re: [Question #631423]: Too many open files (again)

Kenneth Loafman proposed the following answer:
I asked about GnuPGInterface.py because we had a lot of problems with
package maintainers that kept substituting the official version in place
of ours, not understanding that ours was patched to harvest excess gpg
processes as the incremental file completed.  Now, we include a
differently named file to keep them from munging it.

It's possible you're keeping some incrementals open because you have
files that are modified throughout the entire chain, so there's no
closing of the file just yet.  So long as it's not a continuous
increase, all is well.

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.