Re: [Merge] lp:~dernils/duplicity/Dockerfile into lp:duplicity

A couple of changes we need to make:

1) Your docker image does not match the released Dockerfile.  No user, and
in the wrong directory.
2) We need to have an override for the 10.10/16 subnet.  It conflicts with
one of mine, so it'll probably hit someone else.  A simple define at the
top of the setup would do for now.
3) Looking good!  I'll see about getting a duplicity user on Docker Hub.