Re: [Merge] lp:~dernils/duplicity/Dockerfile into lp:duplicity

inline

Kenneth Loafman <kenneth@xxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb am Mo., 15. Mai 2017 um
01:57 Uhr:

> A couple of changes we need to make:
>
> 1) Your docker image does not match the released Dockerfile.  No user, and
> in the wrong directory.

NT: I just did a fresh build and upload. Should be consistent now .

> 2) We need to have an override for the 10.10/16 subnet.  It conflicts with
> one of mine, so it'll probably hit someone else.  A simple define at the
> top of the setup would do for now.

NT: good point. I just introduced a the net and IP as a variable. Will
figure out a way to pass it on into the containers (most likely via an
envrionmental variable) as the next step.

> 3) Looking good!  I'll see about getting a duplicity user on Docker Hub.

NT: That is a very good idea.