Re: [Question #654117]: Is 0.7.13 going to be part of an Ubuntu package distribution?

Regrettably, Ubuntu and other distros do not upgrade to the newer versions
as they come out.  You will need to "apt-get purge duplicity", then install
from the tarball using the standard "python2 setup.py install" route.