[Question #657939]: How to check backup (increment) integrity?

New question #657939 on Duplicity:

Is there any way to check integrity of backup files?
I don't mean verification with comparison to original files.
I mean integrity test without touching source folder, i.e check whether any backup file is corrupted.
The only way that came to my mind is restore with --dry-run but it'll check the whole backup and may last for ages.
How to check integrity of certain increment? Is there any possibility?

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.