Re: [Question #668671]: Duplicity: Key Error 418

On 5/6/2018 13:03, Rebecca wrote:
> Question #668671 on Duplicity changed:

> Rebecca gave more information on the question:
> The command i used:
> duplicity --force -t 7D "file:///media/rebecca/My Passport/Temp_Backup" .
>
> and the pastebin is here:
>
> https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/KNfC3hxnKm/

this looks incomplete. can you dump and post the _full_ output of your
command? raising log verbosity to debug might give more info as well.
eg.

duplicity --force -v9 -t 7D "file:///media/rebecca/My
Passport/Temp_Backup" . > /tmp/duperror.log 2>&1

this can get very big. so zipping the result and upload the archive to a
cloud/filehoster might be needed.

You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.