Re: [Question #668671]: Duplicity: Key Error 418

On 08.05.2018 13:33, Rebecca wrote:
> Question #668671 on Duplicity changed:

> Rebecca is still having a problem:
> Hi edso,
>
> I have rerun using your command and have loaded the log to the google
> drive:
>
> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1j78I7XS4VyGwayAKkGRRkhh0kp8i8JbO
>
> I hope that helps.

it does. two issues

1.
> Making directory .
> Writing home of type dir
> Making directory ./home
> Writing home/rebecca of type dir
> Error '[Errno 13] Permission denied: './home/rebecca'' processing home/rebecca
> Skipping home/rebecca/..profile.swp because of previous error
> Skipping home/rebecca/.AndroidStudio2.3 because of previous error

there is some issue w/ creating file in the current folder. choose a
different target folder.

2.
that's a fatal one unfortunately.

you are missing the file 'duplicity-
full.20180227T142615Z.vol418.difftar.gpg' (Key 418) on your backend, so
duplicity errs out when trying to process it.

you may try '--ignore-errors' as documented in the man page
  http://duplicity.nongnu.org/duplicity.1.html
, but there will be lost files unless you miraculously find and place the missing file on the backend again.

You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.