Re: [Merge] lp:~aaron-whitehouse/duplicity/08-adorn-strings into lp:duplicity

I really don't see it makes a lot of difference.  Doc generators are used to extracting these strings as unadorned, so we could leave them.  If you do a lot of regex replacement to adorn the strings it would be a pain to skip.  On a purely aesthetic note, I'd just as soon adorn them.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~aaron-whitehouse/duplicity/08-adorn-strings/+merge/350078
Your team duplicity-team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~aaron-whitehouse/duplicity/08-adorn-strings into lp:duplicity.