Re: [Question #674425]: rsync backend Remote filesize 0 does not match local size N, retrying

BenRifkah Bergsten-Buret is still having a problem:

Edso, thanks for your attention. This is duplicity 0.7.18.1. I've run it
again with the sftp backend and I'm getting the same error. Here's the
-v9 output of the rsync run followed by the sftp run:
https://pastebin.com/YaVz0j7P.

I have a feeling I'm doing something wrong, I just don't see it. If it
makes a difference the destination filesystem for these tests is nfs4
mounted from an OmniOS host where the filesystem is zfs.

Thanks,

--
Ben

You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.