Re: [Question #674425]: rsync backend Remote filesize 0 does not match local size N, retrying

BenRifkah Bergsten-Buret gave more information on the question:
I did some more digging and this looks to me like a bug in duplicity
0.7.18.1. I was able to reproduce it with the both rsync and scp
backends on the following new Vagrant Box installations:

ubuntu/bionic64 – built locally. No RPM available
centos/7 – from EPEL package

I couldn't reproduce it with duplicity 0.7.17:
ubuntu/bionic64 – from RPM
centos/7 – built locally. No RPM available

I'm happy to provide more details but if this needs to be turned into a
bug report let me know and I'll provide details there.

Thanks,

--
Ben

You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.

Follow ups