Re: [Merge] lp:~carlalex/duplicity/duplicity into lp:duplicity

I'll look into implementing boto3+s3. I have mixed feelings on it. On the plus side, I like that a URL should always behave one way.  On the minus, I would think it someday should become the default for s3. But, implementing a non-default boto3+s3 now doesn't preclude changing the defaults in the future.  I expect boto will die completely some day.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~carlalex/duplicity/duplicity/+merge/376206
Your team duplicity-team is subscribed to branch lp:duplicity.