Re: [Question #687232]: S3 Bucket Name Credentials Problem on CentOS 7

Robert Inder posted a new comment:
Right now, I need to get things going.  So I'm going to take the
lazy/dodgy way out, and switch to using bucket names with "-" instead of
".".

I'll think about moving to duplicity 0.8 once I have something out the
door.

But you seem to be saying/implying that there is no way to get the
version of duplicity that Fedora provide for Enterprise Linux to support
Amazon's preferred bucket naming scheme.

And that is surprising, and worrying!

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.