Re: [Question #687232]: S3 Bucket Name Credentials Problem on CentOS 7

On 20.12.2019 17:22, Robert Inder wrote:
> Question #687232 on Duplicity changed:
>
> Robert Inder posted a new comment:
> Right now, I need to get things going.  So I'm going to take the
> lazy/dodgy way out, and switch to using bucket names with "-" instead of
> ".".
>
> I'll think about moving to duplicity 0.8 once I have something out the
> door.

up to you

> But you seem to be saying/implying that there is no way to get the
> version of duplicity that Fedora provide for Enterprise Linux to support
> Amazon's preferred bucket naming scheme.

nope i do not. just stated that the library that the backend is based on
(boto2) is outdated and not maintained anymore. similarly duplicity 0.7
while stable is not the current version and will most likely not receive
any updates any more.

> And that is surprising, and worrying!

don't worry, be happy.

happy tree festivities!.. ede/duply.net

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.