Re: Python 3 and backends

Aaron,

Backends are the weak part of duplicity testing.  We are able to test the
backends that have executables but are unable to test backends with web
protocols due to need of credentials.  Right now we're relying on our users
to check the backends and then we make a best effort try at fixing them.
Very poor practice, but except for rsync.net, I don't have a relationship
with the providers.

...Thanks,
...Ken