[Question #691379]: When will an apt ppa for duplicity 0.8.xx be available ?

New question #691379 on Duplicity:

With the withdrawal of the 0.7.xx ppa for duplicity, we are stuck installing 0.7.17 from Ubuntu repos, even for Ubuntu 18.04.  The 0.7.19 release had a couple of fixes that made backups to swift/S3 storage much more reliable.

We prefer to use apt to maintain packages for our systems.  When will 0.8.xx release be getting a ppa that can be installed.

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.