Re: Duplicity 2.2.3 Released

Hi,

Launchpad Focal PPAs are up-to-date.

If you use some backends, like sftp, you may get the message:

File size can't be validated, because of missing capabilities of the
backend. Please verify the backup separately.

This is quite normal and is not a problem.  Duplicity has always behaved
this way but without the message.

...Thanks,
...Ken