ecryptfs-devel team mailing list archive

Re: [Ecryptfs-users] Writing a script for encrypting an user's home

On Thu, 2010-01-07 at 10:31 +0800, Li, Yan wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 06, 2010 at 10:17:14PM +0800, Dustin Kirkland wrote:
> > On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 6:27 AM, Dustin Kirkland <kirkland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Cool, I'll look forward to the implementation.  Doing it on reboot is
> > > okay, I think.  I look forward to seeing the implementation ;-)
> >
> > One more question...  Any idea on timeframe?
> >
> > I would really like to do some hard testing on your script myself, and
> > get into Ubuntu 10.04 LTS.
> >
> > Any chance you might have a first draft ready to go in a week or two?
>
> I hope I can make it work in a few days. What's the code freeze target
> date for Lucid?

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LucidReleaseSchedule

Hmm, well I would need the code from you by January 28, 2010 (for all
practical purposes).

I would test it heavily, certify it, and would need to upload it by
February 18, 2010 (Feature Freeze) at the absolute latest.

Is that doable?

:-Dustin