ecryptfs-users team mailing list archive

Re: https://answers.launchpad.net/ecryptfs maintained?

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 10:03 AM, Markus Doits
<markus.doits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> i just joined this list to point to my question at
> https://answers.launchpad.net/ecryptfs/+question/61949
>
> since the "answers"-page looks like not being maintained the possibility
> to post new questions should be removed. maybe a hint should be placed
> there where to ask questions.
>
> i'm even not sure whether someone will notice this mail - the
> mailing-list-archive looks rather empty :)

You're right...  ecryptfs-users is very inactive.  However, we, the
owners, are at least subscribed and do pay attention.

ecryptfs-devel is far more active, where the development discussions go on.

Answers are monitored, but Bugs are monitored much more closely ;-)

:-Dustin