ecryptfs-users team mailing list archive

Re: https://answers.launchpad.net/ecryptfs maintained?

Markus Doits wrote:
> hello,
>
> i just joined this list to point to my question at
> https://answers.launchpad.net/ecryptfs/+question/61949
>
> since the "answers"-page looks like not being maintained the possibility
> to post new questions should be removed. maybe a hint should be placed
> there where to ask questions.

Yes, I must admit that I don't look at that page too often.  However, I
just subscribed as an answers contact.  I believe that I should get mail
when new questions are asked/updated.

> i'm even not sure whether someone will notice this mail - the
> mailing-list-archive looks rather empty :)

We noticed! :)  While the Answers page wasn't actively being monitored,
eCryptfs is actively being developed/maintained.

ecryptfs-users is empty.  Most people with questions tend to drop by
irc://irc.oftc.net/#ecryptfs to get help.  Maybe we should start copying
some of the better Q&A's from the IRC channel to the Launchpad Answers
page so that we have a recorded history.