ecryptfs-users team mailing list archive

Re: Have my home encrypted, and within it, one non-encrypted for i.e. large files?

Thanks! Although I didn't bother and left my home unencrypted, I might change it sometimes and consider your advice. Actually, I wonder why I didn't think of it myself.

Christian

-------- Original-Nachricht --------