[Granite] AppMenu modification

Hi,

So, currently, there are some hardcoded menuitem in it, which come from a global application variable, that only maya uses AFAIK. I want to use an AppMenu for a bazaar explorer, that I will embed in Euclide.

But I don't want to re-add an "About" and "Report a problem" items, since they are already in the main AppMenu. So, I would like to remove that from the AppMenu, or at least to add an option which disable them by default.

The code is here: lp:~xapantu/granite/appmenu

Opinions?

If everything is ok, I will merge it...

Follow ups