Re: [Granite] Welcome widget modifications

Sorry Max you're overwhelmingly out-numbered. It was decided in a meeting that we're standardizing on spaces, not tabs. You can see other styling that was decided on in the internal wiki at www.elementaryos.org/internal

Best Regards,
Daniel Foré

www.elementaryos.org