[Granite] PopOvers

Hi,

I started implementing the PopOvers in granite. Here are some screenshots:
Midori: http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/original/1317488418.png (needs a patched midori, but it also needs the gtk3 patch which is not in git yet) Ergo: http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/original/1317927299.png (lp:~xapantu/ergo/popover)

For technical details, it uses a composited window to draw the shadow (yeah, it would be better if the window manager could handle this, but unfortunately I don't know any wm which does) and subclass Gtk.Dialog.

I would like to check that the current API is usable everywhere before merging anything, so, if you could test in your apps if it works and/or send me an application which would need a popover, it would be a good thing.

The code is at lp:~elementary-pantheon/granite/popovers

Feedback and comments welcomed :)

Lucas