Re: [Granite] PopOvers

Major props to Lucas and the others who are implementing popovers --
methinks it's going to be a great boon for elementary apps.

I definitely agree with Lucas that all of these versions should be published
and committed to as actively as possible -- don't worry about it being
official. I think we should have a formal code-review of them when they're
done and pick/combine the best one(s) as Max suggested.

Avi