Re: Problem with GSettings and Wingpanel

It looks like your gsettings schemas got a bit out of whack. I'd try
re-installing the relevant keys by re-installing the relevant
applications/packages.

Unless I'm completely wrong and there's something more significant
happening here, but maybe someone else will be able to point it out.

Avi