[Blueprint developer-guide] elementary developer guide

Blueprint changed by Sergey Davidoff:

Whiteboard changed:
  Work-in-progress version available at http://tiny.cc/dev-guide-draft

  Pages that still need work:
  http://elementaryos.org/docs/developer-guide/introduction/elementary-developer-sdk
  http://elementaryos.org/docs/developer-guide/hello-world/revision-control
  http://elementaryos.org/docs/developer-guide/hello-world/setting-translations
  http://elementaryos.org/docs/developer-guide/hello-world/nightly-builds - do we need it at all?
  http://elementaryos.org/docs/first-steps - it would be better to store the modules somewhere else than in UbuntuOne, people get 503 with it far too often; and I don't like the idea of storing modules like that, they never get updates this way.
  http://elementaryos.org/docs/developer-guide/cmake/installation

  Also, I think we need to restructure the page, maybe split basic features and advanced setup... I'm not sure if we should scare people away with translation support woes right away. And info about submitting code seems scattered right now.
  --shnatsel

  I suggest renaming the current "Collaborative development" section up
  and renaming it to "Contributing to projects", and the "Hello world"
  section into "Creating a new project". --shnatsel
-
- We need to move this to google docs for the time of writing. Tom
- Beckmann is going to work on this. --shnatsel

--
elementary developer guide
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/elementaryweb/+spec/developer-guide