Re: [Granite] First release (dicussion)

Keep in mind this was me resurrecting a thread that nobody replied to back
from October (check the original date on my first message). :P

I just know some of the same issues had come up and thought it my be useful
to address these points that were previously raised.

Oh, and yeah, no popovers within popovers. That shouldn't be allowed. :P