Re: Countdown Widget

I think we need some distinct use cases for such widget. The only one I can think of now is as a replacement for the countdown before shutdown, currently in gnome there is just the text 'will automatically shutdown after 60 seconds' which counts down.

As for the other cases mentioned earlier, i think most of them should keep using a normal progressbar.

Pim