Re: Countdown Widget

Well, normally what we've done is we've built the widgets in an app first and then merged them into granite as more apps wanted to use them.

I think this method probably applies here as well. I would suggest improving and abstracting the widget in Eidietie (can't wait for that name to die, it's impossible to spell or pronounce) and then when we run into the situation where we want to use it in more apps it'll be ready to go :)

Best Regards,
Daniel Foré

www.elementaryos.org