Contractor web services authentication application

Hello,

I just saw a G+ post from Cassidy. It is about writing web contracts
esp G+, Twitter etc. My question is that whether elementary has
central place where we can access/maintain our authenticated web
services? This is akin to GNOME's "Online account" and Androi'd
"Accounts and Sync". Having this would be of great pleasure.

Am I missing something the architecture of contractor? When someone
clicks on "Share using twiiter", then the already authenticated
twitter accounts should be used instead of authenticating it for every
application. Then the list of authenticated web services should be
saved somewhere and a GUI to access it should be present.

-
Manish

Follow ups