Re: Contractor web services authentication application

Yeah there was some discussion of this in the other mail... it'd be really
nice to plug into the GNOME Online Accounts and use authentication through
that, but I'm not sure how realistic that is. Another idea is to have a
separate "Sharing" plug or something. Yet another idea would be having each
Contract handle it on first-share and then just provide a logout option
somehow.

I'm not really sure if the best approach and it's definitely something that
needs figured out.