Re: Slingshot code

Well, i never used GMenu, so i can't compare them, but MenuCache works pretty much as GMenu do. You have to contact PCMan, the author of PCManFm, LxPanel and MenuCache for more info (pcman.tw(at)gmail.com).

Thank you for your work, i won't use some UI elements like the PopOver or other Granite widgets, so i will look just a bit like slingshot.

Thank you a lot again, keep up the good work on Elementary!

Stephen Smally