Software Center

Hi Again guys!
You asked me if there is something we can collaborate on (Cassidy James asked). Well, if i don't misunderstand, you are looking for a elementary-styled software center. As you probably (or probably don't) know, i'm currently working on Lubuntu Software Center, which is a kind of light rewrite of USC. Now i'm rewriting it in Vala, because Python is too slow to handle a lot of data, and i was planning to make it available on other distro. If you are interested, we can develop a common part of Lubuntu Software Center (which will be probably named Light Software Center, or another cooler name), then fork it in two project for lubuntu software center and elementary software center.

Let me know if you are interested.

Regards, Stephen Smally

P.S. please remember to reply to me too, i'm not currently subscribed to this list.

Follow ups