Re: Developer guide

Regarding addressing some items first... I agree that there are some
critical things to be addressed, but there will always be room for
improvement, and polishing some unused doc over and over to suit some
hypothetical concerns is really, really boring. I suggest we release a beta
so we can get some real-life testing, some real issues to fix and some
motivation to work on the doc.

Also, keep in mind the guy who just learned something is the best at
explaining how to learn that something. Moreover, he's usually willing to
do this, unlike developers of the something who *hate* writing
documentation.

Actually, +1 to leaving the doc editable for everybody because of that - I
didn't even include this option in the initial post, thought I always leave
all elementary-related docs editable for everybody (wiki admin habit) and
I've never ever had any cases of vandalism; I even got some useful
suggestions right in the docs.

--
shnatsel