Re: Changing the name of Pantheon Terminal

I think it's important that it be referred to as Terminal on the desktop
itself, and Pantheon Terminal simply describes that it was designed for our
DE. It's similar to how there's GNOME Terminal, GNOME Calculator, etc. when
they're just referred to as Terminal and Calculator on the desktop.

Calling it something else loses that obviousness and just seems unnecessary
to be honest. Plus "Panther" doesn't tell me what it does at all.

Regards,
Cassidy James