New Terminal version

Hi,

According to Dan we decided that our terminal emulator needs a big
revision. The are still some useless things like:
1) The toolbar
2) The search function which is not required
3) The transparency function
4) The preferences dialog which should have only the scrollback option
which can be easily hidden in dconf-editor (if we really want it)

So I started a little rewriting of pantheon-terminal and putted it here:
https://code.launchpad.net/~mefrio-g/pantheon-terminal/pantheon-terminal-new

I'd like to have some feedback from you and see if I can push it directly
in trunk and start to build it in the daily ppa.

I also need of a design input before fix this:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/pantheon-terminal/+bug/920631

Best regards,
Mario

Follow ups