Vala guide for noobs?

Hey guys!

I'm a new developer, and I only did some translations 'till now, but I want
to develop a app of my own. I have some experience with python, Java,
JavaScript and PHP, but nothing in Earth can help me understand the Vala
Tutorial at Gnome.org. So, I read some interviews of you guys at the
elementary site, so... Can you help me? ó__ò someone has a good newbie
tutorial to vala? Tried the google, youtube and even the sources of some
elementary apps, but it's like reading ancient greek to me.

Thank you!

Follow ups