Re: Current state of Slingshot

Hey Sergey,

If we can get the critical bugs fixed and there's an active developer available to continue work, then I'm all for it. Last time I check though, the clutter branch had some serious issues with the window becoming larger than the screen.

Either way, I don't think we can really move forward without a dedicated active developer willing to work on Slingshot.

Best Regards,
Daniel Foré