Re: 5 ideas that every desktop OS should borrow

Hey Sergey,

Thanks for posting this! There're a lot of great ideas in there. I
particularly like the preload (which, as you said, we already do) and the
priority-by-focus, which I think could give us an extra performance boost
where users will actually notice it.

I'm interested in seeing some people—from inside or outside elementary—work
on these and I'd love to see where it goes. :)

Regards,
Cassidy