Re: Protect builds

I run elementaryforums.org - which to be honest, is where some people
are probably figuring out how to do the nightlies iso build.

How does this sound to everyone:

I could edit in warnings around all the build instructions, something
along the lines of:

The elementary team are still hard at work refining the next release
of elementary os. This is an open source project, so anyone who has an
interest can build the system in its current form. Please refrain from
distributing your own built iso images to others, and please show
restraint if considering writing reviews in its current form. The goal
is for everyone to meet elementary *when it's ready*. This is alpha
software, not ready for public consumption.

Any thoughts?