Re: Contributor Meeting 15

Hey guys,

Sorry I didn't make it.

Regarding #6: it would be a good idea for Luna+1. I hope we'll get decent
llvmpipe-based software rendering fallback by then; current ubuntu's
softpipe is a bloody mess, even in the LTS.

On #11: the function of navigation arrows is not obvious at a glance, in
particular, I can't see how they're different from forward/back. But this
is a Luna+1 item anyway, I don't think it's a good idea to discuss it until
we release Luna.

In fact, there's a lot of Luna+1 items in every contributor meeting...
deciding them now, before we get a full overview of the idea pool we have
for Luna+1, might be wrong. And they distract us from a much more urgent
goal - Luna. Why don't we put these items and let them pile up in some
other doc till we release Luna, get rid of technological debt and then get
to L+1 planning?

OS integrator @ elementary